Monday, July 23, 2018

It's A New Candy Review with a Bonus Announcement - Pocky "Grape Squeeze"

I'll start off with the new review, it's Pocky. It's actually my 13th Pocky review, which I think is pretty good. It's also not going to be my last Pocky review (I hope). As far as Pocky goes, this one was OK. It certainly wasn't the best Pocky I've ever tried, but it wasn't the worst either. It also wasn't an average Pocky either.

Click here to read our latest Pocky review.

As a bonus, this week we're previewing the opening for an upcoming video project we're working on. It'll be a weekly video show called "Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts". In this show I'll give you guys the rundown of what we're going to be posting in the upcoming week, and maybe cover any interesting news stories that have been going around lately.  We're hoping to post it every Monday on our YouTube channel (but we'll probably post it here too).



If you want to keep up with all our new stuff, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

You can also follow us on Patreon to get previews of all our new content before it goes online, as well as our new Friday exclusive Patreon show.

CC

No comments: