Monday, August 20, 2018

It's The Latest Breakfast Thoughts, And A Slightly Disapointing Review - QBZ "Warheads"

Every so often I write a review and I get into a weird head space, this is a prime example of that. I'm not saying that this review is not legitimate, or at least as legitimate as a candy review can be. I'm just saying that I approached this review from a different angle, and it may or may not affect the outcome of my opinion.

Click here to find out why this review is a little weird.

We have another episode of Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts, a show that I really have to come up with a name that's easier to say. On average it takes me 3 tries to get the introduction right because I keep messing up the name of the show. Please, if you have a better name, let me know.

If you want to keep up with what we're doing, make sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Also be sure to follow us on Instagram, because that's what the kids are doing these days.

CC

No comments: