Monday, August 27, 2018

It's Monday so that means we have a new episode of Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts and a new review - Butun Antep Fistikli

I love pistachios, I have great memories of eating them as a kid. For some reason I preferred the red pistachios as a kid, although today I'm not sure why. In fact I'm not really sure why they make red pistachios at all. This new review is full of pistachios, but for certain reasons it just doesn't work. That makes me sad because I really wanted to love this bar.

Click here to find out why this pistachio bar didn't work for me.


This week's episode of Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts is all about cartoons,  food courts, Tim Horton's coffee cups, and the BANANA CAM!!!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

And check out our Patreon page to find some exclusive content and help support our site.

CC

No comments: