Monday, December 16, 2019

I'm Feeling A Little Bitter and Old Because Of This Review - Snickers "Adult Bitter"

There's a trend in Japan that kind of makes sense, but is also really weird. The trend is associating dark chocolate with being an adult. According to several  chocolate bars in Japan (this week's review included), only grown ups eat dark chocolate. While I can't deny that many of the people I know who really enjoy dark chocolate are adults, I don't know if there's enough of them to say that all dark chocolate should be for adults. I think there are kids out there that also like dark chocolate, and many dignified adults who don't. It's a weird generalization.

Click here to find out why we feel more adult about this bar.

And make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with all our non-adult shenanigans.

Also be sure to check out our Patreon page to help us be less adult.

CC

No comments: