Monday, February 24, 2020

Back With A Kit Kat - Kit Kat "Mint Choc Whirl"

Last week we unfortunately had to take a small break from updating certain parts of Candy Critic. An emergency came up, but nothing terrible happened and we're back at full force. This means that I'm going to be spending the next week getting things back on track. I always find that when I fall behind on candycritic.org, I either get inspired to start new projects, or focus on improving the focus of the site (writing reviews). I'm not sure what's going to happen this week as I collect myself, but I'm sure something will come out of it.

For our return I thought it would be a good idea to post a Kit Kat review. I like Kit Kat bars, and they're really a staple in our collection of reviews. You can check out all of the Kit Kat reviews we've done so far here.

Click here to check out our 66th Kit Kat review.

Make sure to check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds too.

We also put things up on Patreon.

CC

No comments: