Monday, April 20, 2020

Even The Worst Chocolate Bar Is Still A Chocolate Bar - I Love Brunei Darussalam "Dark Chocolate"

While I was writing this review, I was a little nervous that I might offend someone. I didn't hate this bar, but it did disappoint me a little. The review seems kind of negative, and frankly I'll stand by the fact that this is not the best chocolate bar I've eaten in my life (either theme wise or quality wise). The thing is, it was still a chocolate bar, and I still enjoyed it. With a few exceptions, that can actually be said about just about every review I've ever done on Candy Critic. Even some of the lowest scoring treats on this site are still fun to eat. With a few exceptions, there really isn't any one treat that I would recommend avoiding completely.

Click here to read this negative review that I felt a little guilty about writing.

We're working on some new projects right now, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with what we're doing.

Some of our new projects will be exclusive to Patreon, so be sure to follow us there as well.

CC

No comments: