Monday, May 25, 2020

A Sour Review That's A Little More Mango... Kind Of - Hi Sour "Super Sour Mango"

I don't think I understand sour candies. That's not to say that I don't like sour candies. In fact, sour is probably one of my favourite extreme candy flavours out there. I'd rather have a super sour candy than a spicy candy any day of  the week. I just don't understand why I, or anyone else, likes them. The thing is, we do, and that's just the way it is. Sour candies have been a staple of my candy eating life ever since I was a kid. I've had some very intense sour experiences, and I've had a few failures too. The thing is, if you offer me a super sour candy, I'm going to take it.

Click here to find out how the Hi Sour "Super Sour Mango" held up.

You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter because we post more than just one review a week, and we post about them there.

Finally, be sure to check out our Patreon page too, because it's the right thing to do.

CC

No comments: