Monday, June 08, 2020

Chocolate Makes Me Think Of Home - Toffee & Nib "70% Cacao"

This week I've been thinking about Canada, the place where I was born and lived most of my life. This weekend I also pulled out my list of "classic candies I have not reviewed" and it made me think. First of all it reminded me that I haven't updated this blog with a new post about "Classic Candies I Haven't Reviewed And Why" lately. It also reminded me that I'm likely going to be going home fairly soon, and while its a little different than the home I left, I'm hoping that some of my creature comforts are still there, and I'm really looking forward to eating and Oh Henry bar, or a Vachon cake.

Click here to read the review that reminded me of home.

Also be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to keep up with our upcoming Snack Facts project.

You can also get a ground floor introduction to Snack Facts by following us on Patreon.

CC

No comments: