Monday, July 06, 2020

So Canada... Eh? - Cookies & Cream Slab

Normally when I post this Monday blog, I write about the new review we've just posted on candycritic.org. Today however I have something else to talk about. As you may or may not have known, I had been living for the last 3 years in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was a great place to be, and a really interesting place to get snacks. This past weekend however I left this fine city to head back to my home and native land, Canada. More specifically I'm now living in Ottawa. Well you could call it living, except for the fact that I'm still under quarantine and locked up in a small apartment until the government is fairly certain I don't have Covid 19. 

I'm fine being locked up, it's giving me time to work on Snack Facts, and maybe work on a few blog posts as well. It's also giving me time to comb through the Canadian grocery store websites to plan out some of the treats that I'll sample now that I'm living in Canada again. I have to say, I'm pretty excited about some of the treats.


Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up with the quarantine and what's happening here in Canada.

You can also follow Candy Critic on Patreon where we just updated several of the tiers.

CC

No comments: