Monday, August 03, 2020

A Bar Specifically Designed To Cure The Munchies - Oh Henry "4:25"

Having been away from Canada for the last few years, I forgot about the legalization of marijuana. Frankly since being back it's hardly affected me. I've smelt it on the streets a few times, but I doubt more often than I did before I left. The thing that really interests me is the fact that other than Oh Henry, with this bar, no other candy or snack companies have attached their brand to this new trend. I'm thinking that sales must have gone up a bit in the last year, so maybe they figured why change the brand when people already know you make snacks.


You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with our return back to Canada.

Make sure to check out our Patreon page too, we're giving away issues of our micro comic Snack Facts.

CC

No comments: