Monday, August 24, 2020

A Very Special Review - Crispy Crunch

Some of you keen eyed people out there may have noticed that I've already posted this Crispy Crunch review. In fact I think I posted it many years ago. I'm making this already posted review our feature review because of my father. A few week's ago he passed away, and the Crispy Crunch was his all time favourite candy bar. Normally that would be enough, but I want to stress how important my father was to the creation of this website.

My father used to take my sister and I out on long walks. We used to walk around Toronto, and St Catharines when we were kids. We would go on crazy adventures exploring the urban landscape, but before each adventure we would have to make a stop. This stop would be at a local convenience store to load up on candy. This wouldn't be my father taking the kids to the candy store to keep them busy during the walk. My father would partake in the candy buying as much as we would (sometimes more). We would load up on treats and head out on whatever adventure awaited. These adventures and the candies we would buy inspired my love of tasting new and fun treats, and that is the seed of this website. 


CC

No comments: