Monday, August 10, 2020

I Normally Don't Eat Spicy Food But... - Aero Truffle "Dark Chipotle"

 

I don't understand why some people can just eat spicy food, and others cannot. I say this from the point of view of someone who does not generally enjoy spicy food. I wish that I could have been in love with spicy food since I was a child, but frankly I've just started to build a tolerance for it, and it's far from being something pleasurable. At this point I eat spicy food in order to build a tolerance, or to be polite. I still don't really enjoy spicy food for the fact that it's spicy. I enjoy some spicy foods, but I feel like taking the spice away would only make this food more pleasurable. I don't know why I was born this way, or even if I was born this way, but here I am.

Click here to read the spicy chocolate review from this week.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

If you're interested, you can also check out our Patreon page and help support us.

CC

No comments: