Monday, September 21, 2020

It's Another Kit Kat Bar - Kit Kat "Matcha Green Tea"

I'm going to be completely honest with you guys, I'm getting a little tired of Kit Kat bars. I'm not going to put the blame on the creative people at Nestle, because those people have created some amazing flavour combination that work really well with the Kit Kat format. I think I might have just eaten too many varieties of Kit Kat bar in the last 2 or 3 years. I have, in the last few months, seen at least 4 different varieties of Kit Kat bars and not bought them. I just don't get excited about them. I don't blame anybody really, no one forced me to sample so many varieties of Kit Kat bars, but I did. I'm sure I'll get over this, and I'll see a Kit Kat bar that really excites me, but for now I think I might take a break from these bars... except I might be eating a classic Kit Kat for a video idea I have in the works, just maybe no reviews for a little while.

Click here to check out the Kit Kat review that broke me a little.

Makes sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter too.

Don't forget to pick up the latest issue of Snack Facts, my micro comic all about snacks and candy.

CC

No comments: