Monday, November 09, 2020

It's Time To Think About Thickness - Coffee Crisp Thins

Since the conception of this website I have been obsessed with the size of candy. I think it's really fascinating when a candy company decides to make a treat larger, smaller, or in this case thinner. I always seem to over think the reasons a candy company would want to change their treats, and if they think it's an improvement. I'll be honest, there are very few treats that have improved themselves by changing their size or dimensions. While I understand there are some companies looking at improving the health benefits of their treats by changing the size, I often find that it doesn't always work. Mostly because more candy companies seem to sell these smaller versions of their treats in larger numbers per package.


Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with the day to day nonsense that goes on at Candy Critic.


CC

No comments: