Monday, December 14, 2020

And Christmas Will Now Begin

I have a really strange Christmas ahead (as we all likely do), but I also have a few reviews that I want to post. I also have a plan... it's not a great plan, but it's a plan none the less. I'm hoping that I will be posting regular reviews over the next few weeks and treat you all to some holiday cheer. I'm not sure where Christmas ranks in the candy themed holidays, but I'm pretty sure it's in the top 3. So even though things are weird for us all, I'll do my best to keep the reviews coming all through the holidays.

The first review I've got is both chocolaty and minty. I'm pretty sure that mint is one of the most important flavours of Christmas, and chocolate... well chocolate is appropriate for every holiday.

Make sure to check out the first, of a few Christmas candies I'm reviewing this year.

Also be sure to check out my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds too, we're posting interesting Christmas candy finds on it every day.

While you're in the Christmas spirit, why not check out the latest issue of Snack Facts where Sir Francis Sweetums teaches you all about the history of the candy cane.

CC

No comments: