Tuesday, December 29, 2020

It's A Day Late, But It's A New Review - Sugus "Strawberry"

I'm running a little bit late this week because of the holidays. It's been a very strange holiday season for me, but I feel like this week is going to be okay. Even though I'm in lockdown, and even though things aren't going exactly as I had planned them, I still feel like these next few days are going to be fine. Best of all, I have some treats to review, and a few videos to make. That sort of thing always distracts me from the real world. While I do write about the real world occasionally, hopefully you can dig around Candy Critic a bit and find yourself a distraction.

Click here to be distracted by my latest review.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what's distracting me.

Also be sure to pick up the latest issue of Snack Facts, my comic all about Snacks and Treats.

CC

No comments: