Monday, May 10, 2021

This Week I'm Eating All The Jolly Ranchers

Maybe not every single Jolly Rancher that's ever existed, probably not even ever flavour that's available right now. I find that here in Canada it's tough to get your hands on any flavours other than the classics. Since I noticed that the lack of Jolly Rancher reviews was a big hole in my candy review collection, I figured the least I could do was fill it with as many of the classic flavours as I could find. I will warn you *spoilers*, one Jolly Rancher flavour is one of my favourite hard candies, another is one of my least favourite.

Click here to check out the first Jolly Rancher in this week's candy review-a-thon.

To keep up with all the review, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

Also be sure to check out my latest mini comic called Snack Facts and pick up an issue or two.

CC

No comments: