Sunday, October 30, 2022

Part 2 Of 13 Of The Longest Series of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! That I've Ever Done

A year ago I did an episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! where I sampled some Molasses Kisses for Halloween. As it turns out that particular batch of Molasses Kisses was soft and not stale at all. I thought it was unusual since ever other Molasses Kiss I'd ever eaten was rock hard and tough to chew. So I decided to take a small bag of them and see how they held up after a year, which is now. I've decided to try and make this a tradition, and every year around Halloween I'm going to eat one of the Molasses Kisses and see how they hold up after years in storage.

Check out the first episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! featuring Halloween Kisses.

Also be sure to follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

If you want even more fun, check out my comic book called Snack Facts too.

CC

No comments: