Monday, October 03, 2022

Two Does Not Become One

Likely my most hidden shame is I really love the Spice Girls. I enjoyed their music when it came out, and still listen to it today. Allison questions my taste in music, but I don't care. While eating this Hershey Bar that is the subject of today's new review the song "Two Becomes One" popped into my head. The song is about the connecting of two wonderful things in to something better, which this bar failed at completely. In fact I would have gone so far as to say that at least one of the elements of this bar is ruined because of this bar.

Check out this review that had me doubting if mixing candies can make something better.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you have a few minutes, check out my fun book called Treats and Beasts, and pick up a copy for yourself or someone you love.

CC

No comments: