Thursday, March 23, 2023

Chris, How Do I Review That?!!

 


Some treats don't come with instructions, and I have no idea what I'm doing at the best of times. The first plan with this blog post was to highlight a few of the treats that I've picked up lately where I had no idea how to eat them. It's funny because occasionally I'll post pictures of these treats on social media and explain that I have no idea how to review these treats. The most common "smart" answer I get is "eat them". Sometimes that's not as easy as it appears.

Some treats require a certain amount of interactivity to eat them. For people from North America the best suggestion I can say is take a package of Lik-M-Aid and imagine what it might be like if you've never seen it before and couldn't read the language on the package. Would you be able to figure out that you're supposed to open the envelopes from the top, take out the sticks, and then use the candy stick and a candy paddle to take out all the sugar flavour? Also think about fortune cookies, could you explain to someone why there's a piece of paper in that cookie, particularly if they couldn't read the fortune?

So I decided to write a blog post to explain that sometimes I don't really know how to eat certain candies. Then I realized that maybe I should start video taping my first attempts at eating candy that I just don't understand, make a series on my YouTube channel all about this regular struggle that I have. I invite those who actually know what I'm supposed to do to comment, but I imagine that there will also be those who think I'm over thinking these problems. To them I say I probably am, but it's fun that way.

So make sure to follow me on YouTube to watch me really try hard to figure out weird candy. I'll also be posting reviews of each of these treats too. Here's the first episode, so enjoy watching me get very confused about weird candy concepts:


CC

No comments: