Monday, March 20, 2023

E. Wedel A Classic Candy Company

E. Wedel is a a great example of a candy company that's very well known in certain parts of the world, but almost unknown in other parts of the world. This is something I'm very privileged to notice, as I get to travel a lot, and when I do I taste candy from all over the place. I also talk to people from many parts of the world and try to learn about candy and snack culture in different places. When I do, people often mention brands or candies that they feel must be well known or at least well loved all over the world, and they're often surprised to know that I'd never heard about them. Don't get me wrong, it goes both ways. I've fed grown adults their first Twinkies, and talked to people who had never tried Peanut Butter Cups (and the thought of them actually grosses some of these people out). So I'm really lucky to taste, and learn about snacks and candy all over the world, and I'm happy to share information about some of these amazing brands that may or may not be well known to you.

Check out my latest (of many) E. Wedel treat reviews.

CC

No comments: