Monday, April 29, 2024

Is Handmade Better Than Factory Made

I've always wondered why the words "handmade" can make the price of a candy go up so much. One thing I want to get straight in this debate, let's assume that the fictional factory and the fictional candy maker are using exactly the same ingredients. Often handmade treats are associated with the use of fewer chemicals or less wholesome ingredients. I don't believe that to be true in all cases, so for this argument we're using the word "handmade" to only refer to the idea that the candy is made by human hands. So does that mean a machine will always make something of lesser quality than a person. I'll be honest, I'm not really sure. I guess it's a debate that's been going on for years, and the entire Terminator movie franchise is kind of looking at that very problem. In my life I've had some great handmade treats, but I've also had some machine made treats that are pretty good as well.

Check out my latest review that claims to be handmade, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, been following you for years. Keep up the good work!

rooster said...

huge fan keep up the good work