Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nutty for Nut Spread

Man I love Nuttella, or any hazelnut type product is good for me. It’s like an excuse to put icing on your toast. Having said that if you ever get the inspiration to put icing on your toast I recommend that you go with fudge instead, it’s just as bad for you and really tasty too.

My problem with these hazelnut spreads has nothing to do with the spread itself but about the shape of the jar.

I can never get those last little bits out of the top corners of the jar. It’s as if they want you to waste a little so you go out and buy another jar sooner. I’m sure no hazelnut-spread company would want to deny me my last taste of chocolaty nut goodness would they? I guess I could use my fingers to get it out but… Well actually I really see no problem in that, but I’m sure some people out there would rather not get all sticky with chocolaty goodness. So I ask you hazelnut spread manufactures, why the crazy jar shape?

CC

No comments: