Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update Day is here again.

Well as I do every Wednesday I once again have done “le grand” update. Sure you’re probably asking yourself, why Wednesday, why would you update in the middle of the week? To be honest I’m not really sure, but here I am, and here’s the update. This weeks review is the Creme Savers "Strawberries and Creme" flavour, I had a whole bag of these bad boys and I have to say my friends did not mind finishing them up for me. Sometimes I have leftovers and well… Let’s just say I still have them to this day.

I’ve also put the Life Savers Article up on the public site, now that the folks in the member’s section are finished with it. You may again ask yourself the question, what’s the point of doing this if the member’s section is free right now? I again don’t really know, but I’m doing it. So as you can see this week’s update is one of confusion and fear, well fear for me at least.

CC

No comments: