Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade! Shazam!

Well, today I have a new box of an all time favourite not-so-great-for-ya box of Captain Crunch! I love the crunchiness of it. The flavour, which I guess was supposed to be peanut butter is rather weak, to me, but it's still tasty and sugary. Now I feel that though candy cereals are not as prevalent on TV as they used to be, the Captain must still be sailing...otherwise how else would we be blessed with this bounty of gum-cutting what look like mini hay bales? So here's to the Captain, me and him, we make it happen - so the old line went! As for my clip today...admittedly this doesn't top that great octopus cartoon, however I felt like hearkening back to to my Saturday morning cartoon days with the intro to Shazam! In fact, I never watched this cartoon, I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it but the intro makes me smile! Enjoy!...?

Jon

No comments: