Friday, October 16, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade!

Morning cereal troopers! I have yet to buy a new box of cereal, however, a word about healthy cereals. Now, I enjoy a box of some of these so-called healthier cereals and I am sure that they are indeed somewhat healthier, at least in terms of fiber. However, I had mentioned before how once upon a time candy-like cereals were more prevalent and nowadays they seem less prolific and their development in more of a torpor while the shelves burst with 'healthier' alternatives. Now I have no objection to healthier foods and cereals, we can see the effects of our high fructose MSG preservative based diets too readily.... still... the commercials of yesteryear call to me to try the latest, radical candy cereal! In the days to come we shall explore this phenomenon more fully. As for today's video, it's great! This has to be one of my earliest TV memories..I can't believe it's on youtube! I recall the cowboys, the gum and the 'XXX' gum the other guy was chewing.... let's watch now!

Jon

No comments: