Thursday, January 06, 2011

New Au-Some Factory Opening

First of all I'd like to congratulate the folks in Sumter County for getting this plant.  It sounds like the town could really use a boost and a candy factory is a great way to get jobs and it's a fun place, after all it's a candy factory. I do have one question though, where the heck is Sumter County?  This is a little pet peeve of mine when I post articles on this site.  I read through the whole article and I still don't really know where this particular factory is opening.  I then try and investigate the source (in this case a local paper) and there's still no addresses, or anything that might tell me which state or near which city this paper might originate.  It's kind of frustrating.

Click here to read the article and see if you can guess where it's from.

CC

No comments: