Thursday, January 06, 2011

Turkish Delight In California

I've been living on the Mediterranean for the last 4 months and I have yet to even sample any Turkish delight.  It seems kind of a shame, but I worry about tasting it.  I worry that it won't live up to my expectations, I worry that my memory of trying it in the past is too much fond memory, I also worry that I'll fall in love with the stuff and never stop eating it.  So as you can imagine I'm pretty much in trouble either way.  The good news for all of you Californians (is that what you call someone from California?) is that you have access to what appears to be pretty primo Turkish delight.  So sample a little for me if you can, and let me know if I should take the plunge here.

Click here to read about the Californian Turkish Delight.

CC

No comments: