Monday, April 30, 2012

Greatest Treats You May Have Never Tried - Mars Delight

There are many different treats to be found, all over the world.  Each corner has their own idea of what's good, and it can vary a great deal.  The thing is, many of these treats aren't available everywhere.  In fact, some treats are only available in a very small area of the world.  Some of these hard to find treats are treats you really shouldn't miss as well.  So this week, I'm going to highlight a new treat every day, that I've reviewed, and that I think you should really try... that is if you can find it.

The first time I ever tried a Mars Delight was when Allison brought back a couple from a trip to France.  I've since been to France myself, and when I went, I stocked up on Mars Delights.  I've seen them available in  a few other European countries as well, but not in such abundance.  I'm not sure if that's because France holds the market, or maybe since I first tried them, Mars has cut down production.  Hopefully it's not the latter, because this bar is fantastic. It's one of the few bars that I'll break my rule of never eating the same treat twice.  In fact it's one of the only bars that I'll buy a whole family sized package of them whenever I see them on the store shelves.

Check out my review of the Mars Delight here.

CC

No comments: