Monday, May 20, 2013

This Week In Candy

Well I'm back, I had a few days between my Berlin adventure and Cretan fun times, but now I'm back for a while.  While both of these places are very different, from a food standpoint, they both had some of the greatest food I've ever eaten.  Most importantly both of them had some really good sweet treats that you must try.  This week I'll be posting all about the Berlin portion of my trip, including a special piece about my visit to the Ritter Sport museum.  Next week I'll post about some of the great treats I found on Crete, I can tell you now that it will include a lot of dairy products.

Also, all this week we're celebrating with a Gummy Review-A-Thon, brought to us by our lovely friends at sugarfina.com.  They sent us a great collection of high class gummies to sample, and every day this week we'll be posting a new review to celebrate.  This morning we posted our first of many chewy fun reviews.

Last week a package I sent to our good friend Mark finally made it to him.  It was full of Greek delights, and Mark wrote a brilliant piece about getting these treats, he even included his own reviews.  See, if you befriend a Candy Critic, free candy might come in the mail.  I don't have that many contest (but I do have a few) instead I'd rather deal on a customer appreciation angle.

So now I'm back to full strength, and working on a whole bunch of new ideas.

CC

No comments: