Friday, March 14, 2014

Candy News

What's your favorite marshmallow in Lucky Charms?  How about Rudolph heads?

Candy is starting to make a scene in high class restaurants, what treat would you like to see in a 5 star eatery?

I don't really like spicy food, but now I understand it a little better.

Did you know that they first started selling Girl Scout cookies in 1917?  Here's some more facts about these awesome cookies.

According to a recent study, peanuts are really a good thing to eat, even if they're covered in candy.

OREO cookies and 3D print technology equals the future of cookies, and it looks fantastic.

The Huffington Post claims that there are "16 Reasons Chocolate Is Obviously Superior To Vanilla", I disagree.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

Feel free to visit my homepage - Abraresto