Friday, June 06, 2014

Candy News

Canadians busted... smuggling Kinder Eggs.

I've always wanted to try a cronut, but these spam donuts don't seem so appealing.

Huffington Post has a list of amazing ice cream sandwich ideas perfect for keeping you cool this summer.

There's a new Mars store opened at the Paris airport.  I always love the way Mars themes these stores, and I'll be sure to snap a few pictures if I find myself in Paris again.

Here are 4 really good tips for making a great ice cream sandwich, using toast instead of a cookie is still up for debate.

Tired of all of the berries available from mother nature, why not make up your own?

There's a new kind of chocolate in town, and it's called Blond.

Police in Thailand nab chocolate thief, apparently there's not much else going on.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: