Monday, October 16, 2017

I Got This Candy (Which I've Reviewed) In An Odd Way

Normally there are two ways that I get candy to review. The most common is I buy it, just like everybody else. The second way is that candy companies (and sometimes friends) send me samples to review. This isn't as common, but it happens more than you might imagine.  This candy on the other hand didn't come either of those ways, this candy was given to me as change. I was in a country where the smallest currency isn't very common, so sometimes at stores instead of giving you money as change, they give you candy.  As far as I know you can't exchange that candy for larger currency, but you can write a review of this candy, which is what I've done.

Click here to read the review of the candy that's worth about half a cent.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see what other candies we've picked up and plan to review.

Also, make sure to follow us on Tumblr, if that's something you might do.

CC

No comments: