Thursday, November 16, 2017

Do You Like PEZ? How About PEZ Reviews? - Lemon PEZ

I have to be honest, I wrote this review a few months back. I tell you this because I wanted to write a brand spanking new candy review for you guys, but I can't. I hurt my tongue. I hurt my tongue eating crab, and it sucks. I bit my tongue and it left a small scratch, well that scratch didn't do so well (most likely because I've been eating a lot of acidic foods lately) and it got worse.  It's nothing that won't go away, but frankly the idea of eating anything that isn't totally bland (no acids or salt) sounds awful right now. Fortunately I have a pretty big list of reviews ready to go for just such an occasion, so you guys don't miss out.

While digging through the list I came across this review for lemon PEZ, and it seemed appropriate that this review should go up ASAP. I also have a review for grape PEZ waiting to go up, and if my mouth doesn't heal by Monday, I think I'll post it then.  I should at some point make sure that I have every flavour of PEZ represented on candycritic.org, since it's truly one of the classic candies.

Click here to read all about Lemon PEZ.

Let us know you're favourite flavour of PEZ on Facebook or Twitter.

Also, make sure to please follow us  on Tumblr, because we'd follow you if you asked us nicely.

CC

No comments: