Thursday, January 18, 2018

Most Notable Candy We Ate In 2017 - Yawa Mochi Ice

This entry isn't  as much about the treat itself, but one of the ingredients of the treat. For years I've been eating red bean paste, a common sweet ingredient in Japanese snacks. Each time I'd eaten it, I'd always try really hard to like it. I don't have a complete displeasure with red bean paste, but I'd never really liked it. That was until I ate this Yawa Mochi Ice, and I discovered that I not only like red bean paste in ice cream, I love it. It's become such a thing that I'm going to likely keep an eye open for more ice cream treats with red bean paste in the future.

Click here to read the review of the treat that changed my mind about an ingredient.

And make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to read about other flavours we're trying to love, like licorice and fake banana.

CC

No comments: