Thursday, February 15, 2018

This New Candy Review Might Cure Your Cold, But Does Nothing For Your Tastebuds - Renesse "Red Ginseng Candy"

I think there's a belief that colds are afraid of things that taste bad. It's not always the case, but most of the time any kind of food that notionally makes a cold go away tastes awful. There are a few cold relief treats that I've had that aren't bad, but I don't think there are any that taste good. I don't think  I've ever been walking down the aisle of my local drug store, while feeling completely healthy, and thought about buying a lozenge.

Click here to read about the latest cold relief candy that we sampled.

You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to find out whenever one of us is sick.

And why not follow us on Tumblr as well, unless you don't do that kind of thing.

CC

No comments: