Monday, October 22, 2018

We're On The Road, And We Still Have A New Review - Cool Air

I decided that this would make the perfect new review to symbolize the fact that all of you in the north are starting to get a little chilly. When I was a kid I used to believe that it was a good idea to chew a cool gum in order to keep warm. It's a silly idea, but mentally it got me through a few cold winter nights ice skating with my friends (holy cow was that ever a Canadian thing  to say).

Click here to find out what we thought of this chilly gum.


Hey everybody, we're on the road... although if you read the title of this blog  you'd know that already. We're in Cambodia road tripping it around Battambang and Siem Reap. It seems that I'm not able to embed videos using my tablet, so that means if you want to see our latest episode of Chris's Monday Morning BreakfastThoughts, you'll have to click here.

If you want to see more of our trip, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook as we'll be posting pictures of any cool snacks and food we find.

And remember to follow us on YouTube for videos that we might not post here.

CC

No comments: