Wednesday, February 13, 2019

5 Strange Candy Choices For Valentines Day - Part 5 - Snickers Hearts

Of all the candies we've featured on this list of strange choices for Valentine's Day, this one is probably the most personal. I say this not because I have a grudge with Snickers, in fact I really love Snicker's bars, and might even be eating one right now. I just personally don't find Snicker's to be very romantic. If I had to give it a feeling, I think it might be tough. When I associate Snickers with a memory it often involves Betty White getting tackled in a football game and not a first kiss or memorable date.

I guess these might be OK since they're heart shaped, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the candy that makes me feel more manly being used as a way to romance.

CC


No comments: