Wednesday, February 13, 2019

It's A New Episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! And A New Review - Umeboshi



Today is a special day, today we have a new episode of  Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! and a new review. The reason we're posting a new review and a new episode is because they're one in the same. It's all about a very particular Japanese candy known as Umeboshi. In English it's basically a salty plum. In this episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! I not only sample this odd delight, but I try to improve upon it. Spoilers, it doesn't go well.

If you want to find out a bit more about this treat, I also wrote a full review. The review goes into a bit more detail and lets me reflect on this odd treat with a bit more thought. It doesn't improve it by any means, but I do think about why I don't like it.

Click here to read this review.

We're out of town right now, so make sure to check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds to find out what we're up to.

You can also follow us on YouTube as we might be dropping a few videos from our trip as well.

CC

No comments: