Monday, April 06, 2020

It's The Start Of A Rude Review-A-Thon - Bull's Balls

I'm not sure what inspired me to pick up all of the treats that I'm going to review this week. They're not only extremely rude (I'm not against rude really, as long as it has a point), but they also appear to be more gimmick than substance. Maybe I was hoping that I would be surprised that any (or maybe all) of these rude candies might have something else to them that I didn't expect. Maybe they're more than just a candy that looks good on the shelf of a candy store, maybe they're unique and creative too. Maybe I just wanted to justify my suspicions that these are in fact just gimmick candies, with not much to offer that candy world.

Click here to check out the first in our series of rude candy reviews this week.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up with all the other rude candy reviews this week.

CC

No comments: