Friday, August 18, 2006

But baby it’s cold in my mouth

We just finished shooting a really interesting episode of the Candy Critic Internet Films for a future show. It was the first time that it may not have worked at all, but we figured that when we did it so it all works out. Basically it’s all about the sparks you get when you eat Wint-O-Green Lifesavers.

The thing is for this particular episode I had to eat a whole bunch of really cold mints. By the end of it the room smelt like (and I’m quoting Allison on this) “the wint-o-monster threw up”. My mouth, although fresh was also suffering from extreme cold. I was wondering afterwards what might get rid of that cool feeling.
I’m pretty experienced with the whole getting rid of tastes, mainly due to all of the stupid things I’ve eaten in my life. The most famous of these being Milk to get rid of hot stuff like Tabasco. But how does one get rid of that icy cold feeling in your mouth? Wait a minute, I have an idea…

No comments: