Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Update day is today?

But it’s not Wednesday. Well you see I’ve got a really busy day tomorrow and I wanted to be sure that everything is updated and you all have something fun to read today. So I’ve done the updates a day early. The candy of choice this week is a great one, British and chocolate, which pretty much make it perfect.
There are also a bunch of fun things on Candy Critic to go with the review. First of all we have a new article all about my day at the fair. We take a look at three treats you find at most carnivals, I had a good time doing this article mainly because I didn’t have to go on any rides.

The forum is also out in the public eye as well. I’ve been tinkering with it for a while off and on now but I’m ready to let the world talk about candy. Members of the Candy of the Month Club get private sections to talk about other cool things as well.

Speaking of Candy of the Month Club, the free preview is almost at an end so for all you cheapskates out there check it out now because soon it won’t be free.

CC

No comments: