Thursday, September 28, 2006

Don’t laugh, we’re all adults here.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen these cute little bottles in my supermarket. The name has made me giggle (I know it’s juvenile but I don’t care), but I still never bother to get one. I guess I figured they’re too small to satisfy my when I’m craving a soda good time.

Well this week I decided that I was only building a wall between the Chubby, and me so I broke it down and decided to pick one up. I went with the ‘Kola champagne’ because of all the flavours this one made the least sense to me. After having had a sip I’m still not sure what flavour it is, it’s kind of ginger ale like but a little fruitier.

The best part of this treat though has to be the guy playing the bongos. Sure I like to sip a pop now and again, but to sip a pop that you have no idea what flavour it is and that entertains you with a cartoony guy playing the bongos is priceless.

CC

No comments: