Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It’s almost update day.

Well I’m really busy on Wednesday so I figured you wouldn’t mind if I updated a few hours before Wednesday. You’re not mad are you; I mean I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings… Wait a minute, where are you going. I’m sorry… Can I make it up to you some how? What about a hug? What about a review of a classic Halloween treat but all gummied? What if I promise never to use the worried “gummied” again?

Well now that we’re friends again, I’ll also let you know that we just finished a new article and there’s nothing plain about it… Man I’m not doing well. See this article is about plain chips and I used the words plain. Man I should expect a few complaints on this update day, people always seem to think that I shouldn’t talk about chips because in their minds they’re not candy. Not sure what to think about that.

CC

No comments: