Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I’m down with updates

It’s Wednesday and that means another update is upon us. This week we look at another Kit Kat bar. I know, I know, why do I eat these things if I’m just going to complain, well that’s the job of a critic isn’t it? Either way, this one has cinnamon, which I was horrified to find out isn’t two words that sound the same but have different meaning.

I’m also letting you folks know that we’re giving away a pile of Christmas cheer in the Candy of Month Club this month. We have a whole bunch more contests lined up already with all kinds of cool candy. The thing is if you don’t want to join and get candy sent to your door monthly, you can join the Candy of the Month Club light and still be eligible for the prizes, memberships are as low as 9 bucks for 3 months.

CC

No comments: