Sunday, June 24, 2007

It’s up to me to date

That title was one of those things that I thought would come out really clever but in the end it just sounded like nothing. I do that sometimes. This weeks review is something you can sink your teeth into, several times even. I figured on a warm summers day Bubblicious "Strawberry Splash" gum might quench your thirst, or at least pretend to.
Not much else to report on the front side of Candy Critic this week, although behind the scenes we’ve been working our tails off trying to make the site run a little better. We’ve also decided to put up next months new banner early so we can lead up to Canada day.

Finally I should mention that the Candy Critic himself will be at Urban Art in Minto Park in Ottawa on July 21st and 22nd selling some candy prints and talking art and candy.

CC

No comments: