Friday, November 09, 2007

This is what one might call a power packed update day.

See I was thinking originally of doing two or three posts today on the blog so I could get all the news, updates, and general site news to you, the blog reader. The problem is I’m a little lazy today so I thought instead I’d try and link them all together. Well that didn’t really work, I managed two of them but the third thing (the update) really has nothing to do with the others. So say “Hiya” to the new review today, and check out the video.

After checking the video check out the new category we’ve added, it’s about gummies.

Click here to read the review.




I’d also like to add that this particular video is deeply disturbing to me, I can’t place why but sleeping tonight may require some warm milk and a gun.

CC

No comments: