Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I lied

It wasn’t that I was really busy doing holiday stuff over the last week, in fact I decided to take a fun little trip to San Francisco. But don’t worry because over the next few days I’ll be regaling you with all of my fun candy adventures there. Also members this month will be able to win some cool prizes from the trip as well. It’s like heaven only with more hills.

I figure I’d start off with this amazing treasure. I found this store that sold gigantic fortune cookies. Need I say more?

CC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I my self visited San Francisco it is a beautiful place for a holiday I am sure you too will love, Plz do share your memories. Hope I too can win some Win Amazing Prizes. Thank you.

Chris Stewart said...

I just might have some prizes to give out. I'm still unpacking and finding new things all the time.