Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A deeper look at my pickle

Yesterday I picked up a couple of pickle fun snacks at school (you can read more about my school snacking habits here and here). Today I decided that it was time to crack open my pickle in a bag and give it a try. Don’t think that the idea of just keeping it sealed didn’t cross my mind. I mean a pickle in a bag could be one of the greatest things a man could have in his collection of useless stuff.
I also think it would make an awesome gift for just about anybody. Friends, family, clergy, even co-workers, who wouldn’t want this kind of fun treat for any holiday. But alas my temptation to try it myself took over.
Just in case you’re wondering it contains only one pickle, as stated clearly on the package.
It’s a snack on the go, which means that if you’ve got to be somewhere and you need a pickle you’re in good hands. The thing is I felt that it was important to open my pickle at home over my sink because the juice would get everywhere.
Allison also noticed that the package said that each bag contains 5 servings of pickle. This also creates some problems. Mainly because the bag for the pickle doesn’t re-seal, but also no human being in the world can take just one bite out of a yummy pickle.


CC

No comments: