Monday, December 22, 2008

Swiss Chalet Festive Special 2008

Every year it is every Canadians duty to eat a chicken dinner with an ice cream scoop of strange looking stuffing at Swiss Chalet. That and health care are the only thing that separate us from Americans.
This year as always a yummy treat was to follow my meal, and as it’s been in the recent past Lindt chocolates were on the menu.
I’m ok with these little treats and this year there’s a new addition, orange. I’m not a big fan of orange chocolate but the orange is subtle enough that it’s not bad. The white chocolate ball still remains the crappiest one with the milk chocolate still being my favourite.

CC

2 comments:

Pam Walter said...

Actually, we Americans are subjected to mystery scoops of unknown content at a number of different restaurants here. We've learned to eat with caution. Merry Christmas! http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

Chris Stewart said...

Hmmmm, that made me think a little. Not about what might be in those mystery balls of stuff on Christmas plates, but about the many uses of Ice Cream Scoops. They are such a diverse tool and yet they keep their "Ice Cream" name. I think I may have to investigate the uses further.